Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Free Tutorial.

There are a lot of people out there who have never shot a fiream and have no experience with them what so ever.  If you are one of these people and you're interested in firearms and shooting and would like to get some hands on experience then please contact me.  

I'll take you out on my home range and give you an overview of the basics of firearms safety and firearms handling.  Once we've covered that we'll break out the .22 ammo and you can put a 20 rounds range. 

I'm offering this free of charge to anyone who has never shot a gun before.  I'm providing 20 rounds of .22 and the use of my own pistol or rifle.  If you'd like to shoot more I only ask that you bring your own .22 ammo.  This free session will be limited to 1.5 hours.  If you're interested in this free tutorial please contact me via email at TAPtraining84@gmail.com or on Facebook at the Tumultuous Adventures Preparedness page.

No comments:

Post a Comment